South Africa's Premier Golf Course
Oubaai Golf Club
The layout of the course is a traditional Links layout where veld grasses line the lush fairways. The course measures 6516m from the pro tee's which is uniquely long for a Coastal course. Oubaai offers a wonderfully stimulating and enjoyable golfing experience.
- The resort offers full facilities including a Clubhouse with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, locker rooms and Pro Shop.
- The Course has 5 Par 3's and 5 Par 5's.
- The 6th is a Par 3 - the green is framed by the Outeniqua Mountains in the distance and the Gwaing River flows below you. A 120 metre drive is required to cross the gorge and reach the fairway.
- The 17th is the most photographed hole, where the green meets the ocean. The green is guarded by 4 bunkers with ever changing winds making it one of the most challenging plays.
- The course is designed to be enjoyed by golfers of all abilities.